How to Register Online with Holroyd Rangers Soccer Club Inc
1. Go to the internet and access Play Football https://www.playfootball.com.au/ (previously called My Football Club MFC).
2. Click on Register Now
3. Find your team
4. Enter your postcode to find 'Holroyd Rangers Soccer Club'
5. Click on 'Start my Registration' and click on 'Get Started'
6. Fill in your details and proceed, remember to link your family members.
7. Select the appropriate role (Coach, Committee Member, player, etc)
8. Add your personal details and follow the prompts.
9. At the Terms and Conditions page you can read and tick each section, or scroll to the bottom and tick Acknowledge All. The Next button should then appear. Click Next to proceed.
10. At the Payment page the total amount of registration fee that is owing should be displayed. You can pay through MFC or you can select Manual Payment at Club. Payment options are listed below.
If you have an active kids voucher you can enter the number and click on apply voucher.
11. Respond to any additional questions as appropriate then click Save All Answers.
12. To be sure your on-line registration is complete make sure you reach the Finish page where you should see the words “Registration submitted” in green text.
Important: Your registration is NOT complete until all documents and FULL payment have been received. Once these documents and payment are received, and the player and team details are confirmed, you will be officially registered with Holroyd Rangers.
Payment of registration fees can be done 1 of 3 ways:
Pay online through Play Football at time of registration
Pay by direct debit into our Commonwealth Bank Account number 00901549 and BSB 062-176.
Manual payment in person at the clubhouse on designated registration dates
All new players will need to attend our clubhouse to:
· Provide proof of ID (eg drivers licence, birth certificate, passport, etc).
· Sit for a webcam photo for your players ID card (only for any new players to our club for U9s and over, and for any returning players whose age they turn this year is a multiple of 3, eg: 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, etc).
· If you are paying the ‘adult student’ rate you MUST bring to the clubhouse a current 2020 student card, or you will be charged the full ‘adult employed’ rate.
Due to FFA cutting student rates the discount is now minimal.
2021 registration fees
Under 5 to 8
Under 9 to 11
Under 12 to 14
Under 15 to 18
18 and over student
18 and over non-student
Mens Premier League
All new players will receive a jersey, shorts and socks.
New players to the club will receive a Jersey (Existing jerseys are to be used by existing players)
*New Jerseys can be purchased for $39ea, shorts $25ea and socks $12ea.
Registration includes all referee fees, insurance & ground usage.
Registration dates in person for new players or returning player enquiries
3rd February 2021 - 6.30pm-8.00pm and then every Wednesday in February and March 6.30pm-8.00pm
Online registrations commence in January 2021
Questions or enquiries about registration
If you have any problems with the registration process or any questions about the club, email us at email@example.com
Under 6 to Under 11 team play Small Sided Football on Saturday mornings.
Boys, Men and Mixed team from Under 12s and up play on Saturdays.
Boys and Mens teams are available in age groups U12s - U18s, U21s, All Age Men, Over 35 Men, Over 45 Men, and Mens Premier League.
Over 30 Women's team play on Friday nights
Girls and Womens team play on Sundays.
Girls and Womens competitions are available in U6s to U21s, All Age Ladies and Over 30s.
Training days and times are decided after teams are formed and coaches and managers are appointed.
Enquiries are also welcome from anyone interested in bringing whole teams to our club.
Competition start date
Competition commences late March/early April and runs until mid-August with finals (for ages 12 and up) played from mid-August to early September.
For more information or further enquiries email
Thank you for registering with Holroyd Rangers Soccer Club. Your team's coach or manager will contact you about starting training. Enjoy the season and good luck!
$310 (Student ID must be sighted)
$400 (Student - $380)