How to Register Online with Holroyd Rangers Soccer Club Inc
1. Go to the internet and access Play Football https://www.playfootball.com.au/
2. Click on Register Now
3. Find your team
4. Enter your postcode to find 'Holroyd Rangers Soccer Club'
5. Click on 'Start my Registration' and click on 'Get Started'
6. Fill in your details and proceed, remember to link your family members.
7. Select the appropriate role (Coach, Committee Member, player, etc)
8. Add your personal details and follow the prompts.
9. At the Terms and Conditions page you can read and tick each section, or scroll to the bottom and tick Acknowledge All.
The next button should then appear. Click Next to proceed.
10. At the Payment page the total amount of registration fee that is owing should be displayed. You can pay through Play Football or you can select Manual Payment at Club. Payment options are listed below.
If you have an active kids voucher you can enter the number and click on apply voucher.
11. Respond to any additional questions as appropriate then click Save All Answers.
12. To be sure your on-line registration is complete make sure you reach the Finish page where you should see the words “Registration submitted” in green text.
Important: Your registration is NOT complete until all documents and FULL payment have been received. Once these documents and payment are received, and the player and team details are confirmed, you will be officially registered with Holroyd Rangers.
Payment of registration fees can be done 1 of 3 ways:
Pay online through Play Football at time of registration
Pay by direct debit into our Westpac Bank Account
Manual payment in person at the clubhouse on designated registration dates
All new players will need to attend our clubhouse to:
· Provide proof of ID (eg drivers license, birth certificate, passport, etc).
· Sit for a webcam photo for your players ID card (only for any new players to our club for U9s and over, and for any returning players whose age they turn this year is a multiple of 3, eg: 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, etc).
2022 registration fees
Cubs 3 to 4 Girls & Boys - $120
Under 6 to 8 - $195
Under 9 to 11 - $220
Under 12 to 18 - $290
Adults (18+) - $350
Phoenix Division 1 - $450
X-League 1 - $500
X-League 2 - $450
*Cubs Program (Runs for 12 weeks - 23rd April 2022 - 9th July 2022) Saturdays 10am to 11am)
Due to FFA cutting student rates the discount is no longer applicable.
All new players will receive a jacket/hoodie, jersey, shorts and socks at no additional cost.
New players to the club will receive a Jersey (Existing 2021 jerseys are to be used by existing players)
*New Jerseys can be purchased for $39ea, shorts $25ea and socks $12ea.
Registration includes all referee fees, insurance & ground usage.
2021 Fee Relief (Covid Affected Season)
All 2021 registered players returning to Holroyd Rangers Soccer Club will receive the following credit upon registering for the 2022 season.
This is only valid to returning players.
- Junior Players Under 6 to Under 18 - $15.00 CREDIT
- Senior Players 18 and above - $30.00 CREDIT
If you are unsure how to apply this credit please contact the club.
The discount can only be applied when making a face to face registration.
Registration dates in person for new players or returning player enquiries as below;
12th January 2022 - 6.30pm-8.00pm (Guildford West Sportsground)
22nd January 2022 - 4:00pm-8:00pm (Guildford West Sportsground)
2nd February 2022 - 6:30pm-8:00pm (Guildford West Sportsground)
5th February 2022 - 2:00pm-5:00pm (Guildford West Sportsground)
12th February 2022 - 9:00am-12:00pm (Guildford West Sportsground)
16th February 2022 - 6:30pm-8:00pm (Guildford West Sportsground)
23rd February 2022 - 6:30pm-8:00pm (Guildford West Sportsground)
5th March 2022 - 9:00am-5:00pm (Guildford West Sportsground
9th March 2022 - 6:30pm-8:00pm (Guildford West Sportsground)
16th March 2022 - 6:30pm-8:00pm (Guildford West Sportsground)
23rd March 2022 - 6:30pm-8:00pm (Guildford West Sportsground)
Online registrations commence 5th January 2022
Registration Deadline is 12th March, registration and payment must be submitted.
Questions or enquiries about registration
If you have any problems with the registration process or any questions about the club, email us at email@example.com
Under 6 to Under 11 team play Small Sided Football on Saturday mornings.
Boys, Men and Mixed team from Under 12s and up play on Saturdays.
Boys and Mens teams are available in age groups U12s - U18s, U21s, All Age Men, Over 35 Men, and Over 45 Men.
X-League Men and Over 30 Women's teams play on Friday nights
Girls and Womens team play on Sundays.
Girls and Womens competitions are available in U6s to U21s, All Age Ladies and Over 30s.
Training days and times are decided after teams are formed and coaches and managers are appointed.
Enquiries are also welcome from anyone interested in bringing whole teams to our club.
Competition start date
Competition commences late March/early April (X League mid March) and runs until mid-August with finals (for ages 12 and up) played from mid-August to early September.
For more information or further enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for registering with Holroyd Rangers Soccer Club. Your team's coach or manager will contact you about starting training. Enjoy the season and good luck!